In the last decade I’ve worked with some great teams to deliver and manage online, interactive and social media propositions for companies and brands.
The campaign work covers Digital, Advertising, Broadcast, Academia, Telecommunications, FMCG, Finance and Entertainment.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with a number of household brands to include
Post-project reviews tend to occur outside the project. The main aim is to review the benefits achieved by the project’s products. Normally many products need time in use before the achievement of their expected benefits can be measured. Where a project is part of a programme, the project may simply contribute to the realisation of programme-level benefits.
Microsoft – Digital Project Manager
- Workstreams: Internal Specials SOW, Content Planning, Reviews, Timelines, Milestones & Risks
- Pipeline: Procurement, License Agreements, Multiple stakeholders, Client Liaison & 3rd party vendor management.
- Workteams: Microsoft Advertising, Specials, Marketing, UE, Tech, Dev.
- Finance: Cost implications, estimates, resources, Paprika reconciliations.
- Project streams: Dropbox/Basecamp/Microsoft Advertising/Photoshop/Omnigraffle/Visio/MSP/Excel/HTML5/Facebook/ Rich Media Banners/QA/JIRA/.NET /Umbraco CMS/
- Campaign URLs: Starburst, Capital One, Orange RockCorps